Skip to main content

Family planning with Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test is the best




My experience about being a mother is a tough one for me, tougher than getting a four-year bachelor degree. From the first month of pregnancy, the mixed feeling between fear and happiness, affecting the sleep and emotions for solid 40 weeks plus one.

On the D-day of the ‘D’elivery, the self-learning to breastfeed my dear baby and the body tried to adapt with 5-minute-each demands. It was depressing yet satisfying.

My dear baby is clingy, day-sleeper and night-walker... She’s a real Night King… hahaha
Each morning, mommy becomes like a zombie. That was when I decided to hold up my career as we; me and my hubby feel that she needs a 110% attention in order for us to self-nurture and educate her till at least after she reaches 2 years old.
Furthermore, I read and self-learn about parenting from books and get special tips from parents to become a tougher, much more patient mother and to get good vibes in nurturing my dependent baby.

As a mother, I will make sure my baby is comfortable everyday by feeding her full and make sure her clothes are clean, diaper is changed every 4-5 hours. I enjoy playing and learning with her world about learning ABC and educational cartoons.

I love to teach her everything myself because by doing that, I could watch her growing up day-to-day. Time is essence as parents.






My top 3 motherhood tips are :

1) Spend time with our child. Because for children time is LOVE.
2) Discipline with love and positive parenting. Always be positive mom for your child.
3) Be our child’s role model. Good child is from good parents.

Being parents is a great responsibility from God into our life.

About almost 2 years ago, when we start becoming parents, thousands of thought came into our mind; Care , Love, kindness, tolerance, patience, compassion, on how to raise, provide enough foods on the table,  and understanding needs of the newly born child.

Parents must take care of the child with honesty and unconditional love.

Love means spending the most valuable thing that we have with children; our times. 

I hold up my career after graduating so that I could spend my valuable times with my child, personally teach and watch her growing up day-to-day.

Becoming parents also need to understand the personal needs of the children from newborn till they can be independent.

A good parent is the one who could understand their children's needs calmly anytime and everywhere.

Being a parent taught me to be a caring person and fed us with the wonderful experiences for me and my hubby. 

We really enjoy the moments of becoming parents for the first child and this whole experience had made us becoming stronger and better in life.



Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test helps me a lot to conceive naturally for my second child.
We could estimate the fertility accurately and the best time to make baby after the test from this clearblue digital ovulation test.
It is effortless to use and the result is fast, besides it could be used at home.
I like it because there are clear instructions on how to use the ovulation test easily.
For me , it is an awesome product for the couple to conceive naturally and suitable for the couple that want to plan family or those who really needs baby, but do not know when is the right time to give the best effort.



Clearblue digital Ovulation Test is essential, as we prudently plan the family. Make sure that is no unwanted pregnancy that would indulge the mental ‘equilibrium’ at home.

I do not take any pills or any other family planning consumptions. Clearblue digital Ovulation Test is important for us to know the fertility timing and aids us to conceive naturally for our next child.

Clearblue digital ovulation test is for me much better than other brands that I had tried before.
I will surely suggest this Clearblue digital ovulation test to my family or friends who need some expert advice on family planning.



Thank you for reading :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Percutian di I-City Shah Alam

Pada 1 Januari 2019 jatuh pada hari Selasa dan Negeri Selangor juga cuti umum pada hari tersebut. Kami sekeluarga tidak melepaskan peluang untuk bercuti sambil menyambut tahun baru 2019. Kami mengambil keputusan untuk staycation di Shah Alam. Suami saya telah menempah sebuah rumah di I-Suite berdekatan I-City untuk kami bermalam sambil menyambut malam tahun baru. I-Suite : pemandangan dari dalam rumah sangat cantik Husna dan Didi tiada terpisah :D Husna boleh main bola lagi dalam rumah ini Rumah yang sangat luas dan sangat selesa. Pada waktu petang, kami berjalan-jalan sekitar I-Suite kerana ada taman yang cantik. Pelbagai taman yang bertema seperti tema Harry Potter dan sebagainya. I-Suite ini memang tempat yang sangat sesuai untuk percutian keluarga disambil menikmati pelbagai pemandangan yang cantik dan boleh bergambar untuk kenangan. I-Suite cantik sangat bangunan ini kan Antara taman di I-Suite Taman Unta kot yang ni..haha Taman LOVE..pali

Ultra Wide Neck Baby Bottle - He or She

First impression when unboxing this amazing bottle is that its nipple is 100% silicone, soft, flexible and designed for optical compression (like mother's teat for breastfeeding baby). We also could adjust the flow of the teat as the needle is provided to extend the teat's width. ( S flow to X flow) Futhermore, it is made from silicone with antibacterial material and BPA free . Easy to use, easy to wash and easy to feed baby to drink milk or water 👍🏻 It is very suitable for newborn baby to start learning to drink milk with baby bottle. Since the teat is definitely like mom's teat, a baby won't be confused when drinking the mom's milk from this bottle. Husna really enjoys this bottle till she could sleep by herself while drinking from this bottle. Now, it helps me a lot to make sure she could sleep without mom's teat. For new moms that are looking for new bottle for your baby, must try this amazing bottle. Use code : UMMI5

Life Factor® OXXYPHENOLICS™ CLENSUP®

As a mum and wife, I need to be always healthy and stronger to manage my family. Life Factor OXXYPHENOLICS CLENSUP helps me to stay healthy everyday. It is remarkably nutritious, high in fibre and have 3 Billions of Probiotic cultures making my stomach consistently cleaned up from unhealthy elements in the body. I don't have to worry about it because it is clinically-tested ingredients from France and Canada. It is also suitable for men and women in all ages. It is really easy to bring along in my bag, to anywhere since it is in sachet forms, can be consumed one sachet daily. I could just mix one sachet with 200ml of cold water and drink instantly. I regularly drink it after each meal to clean up my stomach, making me healthier each and every day. Life Factor® OXXYPHENOLICS™ CLENSUP®  is a Mediterranean Polyphenol Concentrate with Probiotics. With an  ORAC value of more than 35,000, it contains 3 billion probiotics and antioxidant polyphenols that have an anti